abba in English
The most important thing is the presence of God with us, and loving this Abba as we are first loved.
Use "abba" in a sentence
1. One such student was Abba ben Ibo, also called Abba Arika—Abba the tall one—but later known simply as Rab.
2. And by him we cry , " Abba, Father. "
3. There's been something of an Abba revival recently.
4. Being compared to Abba is a great compliment.
5. It's a cover of a song by Abba.
6. I bought this new ABBA disc on sale today.
7. Abba were a sausage on the cream cake of pop.
8. Abba / Parcel - A short one-shot about a man looking for his brother.
9. Abba stretches his hand, of the bed among appeared a iron baluster.
10. They had very much preferred it when she had been obsessed with Abba.
11. ABBA - code is a quasi - orthogonal space - time block code for 3 + Tx antennas.
12. Edna: ABBA was a Swedish band that sang in English without understanding a single word.
13. But in 1995 a teacher norther northern Nigeria named Mohammed Bah Abba found a solution.
14. She has also stated that the album is inspired by ABBA and The Cardigans.
15. But in 1995 a teacher in norther northern Nigeria named Mohammed Bah Abba found a solution.
16. But in nineteen ninety - five a teacher in northern Nigeria named Mohammed Bah Abba found a solution.
17. The grace of Abba, Father Lord Jehovah God and Jesus Christ be with God's people. Amen.
18. The Russian language production will be the first time ABBA songs will be performed in Russian.
19. After several weeks, when Abba and episcopal etc clergy attend a meeting, housekeeper rushed very alarmedly.
20. As a direct result of this event, ABBA donated half of all royalties from the song to UNICEF.
21. Check the fashion student who has obviously been far too heavily influenced by the recent Abba revival - Benny goes porno!
22. It was inspired by aspects of the 1970s disco era, including the music of ABBA and Giorgio Moroder and the film Saturday Night Fever (1977).
23. Startled squaddies received Abba tapes and videos from the would-be Santa Claus as he reassured them they were not forgotten.
24. But in nineteen ninety-five a teacher in northern Nigeria named Mohammed Bah Abba found a solution. He developed the "Pot-in-Pot Preservation/Cooling System."
25. In the garden of Gethsemane, just hours before his death, Jesus in prayer addressed Jehovah with the words “Abba, Father.” —Mark 14:36.
26. (Isaiah 64:8; Acts 17:24, 28) Spirit-begotten Christians are adopted as “God’s sons,” and to him they can “cry out: ‘Abba, Father!’”
27. The songs are classics of the lingua franca of pop, familiar from Bujumbura to Beijing, and proof that even those who do not speak English can still spell Abba.
28. For you did not receive a spirit of slavery causing fear again, but you received a spirit of adoption as sons, by which spirit we cry out: ‘Abba, Father!’” —Romans 8:14, 15.