accomplished in English
an accomplished pianist
Use "accomplished" in a sentence
1. Mission accomplished!
2. Mission accomplished.
3. " I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? "
4. That's it. Mission accomplished .
5. It's like "mission accomplished."
6. What has the video accomplished?
7. It is an accomplished fact.
8. Experiment of heat shock protein is accomplished in laboratory, the other experiments accomplished by field test.
9. You're an accomplished rider, Dr Enys.
10. Present him with an accomplished fact.
11. Her brother was an accomplished linguist.
12. He's also an accomplished rock climber.
13. Our mission has been completely accomplished.
14. It is accomplished in a haze.
15. It's incredible that anything could be accomplished.
16. This task is accomplished by great effort.
17. The task was accomplished with comparative ease.
18. She's a very accomplished pianist/painter/horsewoman.
19. I accomplished two hours' work before lunch.
20. I accomplished two hours' work before dinner.
21. He was accomplished in all the arts.
22. What preliminary work is being accomplished today?
23. I have accomplished the task on schedule.
24. Theoretically this be accomplished in several ways.
25. For Revival More is accomplished in a few weeks through revival than is accomplished in years of ordinary labours.
26. This is accomplished by the MEPS phototypesetter.
27. At any rate, it had been accomplished.
28. Our mission accomplished, we headed for home.
29. What is necessary will always be accomplished.
30. As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
31. 6 How is emphasis or sense stress accomplished?
32. • What is accomplished by a Christian’s good conduct?
33. I happen to be an accomplished diplomat. Oh.
34. Larsson is a more accomplished finisher than Rooney.
35. This is accomplished by using a composite key.
36. This specialized task is accomplished by Bowman’s capsules.
37. In essence, he had accomplished his original mission.
38. It is another accomplished work by the artist.
39. Nothing can be accomplished without norms or standards.
40. 15 As a musician, she is technically accomplished.
41. Vocally, it is often a very accomplished performance.
42. A rather difficult task had been successfully accomplished.
43. The project will be accomplished in July 200
44. Hinckley has accomplished an insurmountable group of tasks.
45. So the reason for his visit was accomplished.
46. The task has been accomplished according to schedule.
47. This can be accomplished using a beam splitter.
48. All these plans were accomplished in a year.
49. And all was accomplished through the Seventh Gate.
50. This is not easily accomplished, by any means.