Meaning of word alertin English - English Dictionary
[a·lert || ə'lɜːt]
ready; attentive; quick, agile
Sentence pattern with the word "alert"
1. Alert to danger; an alert bank guard.
2. Be alert.
3. Red alert.
4. Aluminum Alert
5. Aerobics Alert
6. Red alert!
7. Asbestos Alert Continues
8. Off station alert.
9. Air- raid alert!
10. I became very alert.
11. Description ALERT INVERSION FREQ
12. Put ACU on alert.
13. Display specific alert types:
14. We'll maintain security alert.
15. A communications system including one or more alert gates and an alert controller.
16. Kinney speaking to Bakersfield control, red alert, red alert. [ ROCK MUSlC PLAYlNG ON JUKEBOX ]
17. Alert Langley, asset uncontained.
18. Go to red alert.
19. Description ALERT DAYLIGHT/DARKNESS
20. 'You contacted Emergency Alert.
21. Security units on alert.
22. I signalled a yellow alert.
23. Vehicular risk alert control device
24. Damage-control and alert plans
25. He is an alert boy.
26. Rear-end collision alert signal:
27. We go on full alert.
28. Her whole bearing was alert.
29. IFF alert on incoming vessel.
30. Corky —— active and alert dog.
31. From the Alert history section of the Alert details page, type your comment, and click SAVE.
32. Pandemic Alert Period Table 2, below, describes the surveillance objectives for the pandemic alert period.
33. REAR-END COLLISION ALERT SIGNAL
34. Distress alarm or alert panel
35. They issued an AMBER Alert.
36. Just alert us by beeper.
37. Rear-end collision alert signal
38. SMS alert bank card fraud.
39. Farm accident kills worker (Hazard Alert:
40. We have a code-red alert.
41. Her expression was watchful and alert.
42. Be alert to this danger signal.
43. Information and alert thresholds for ozone
44. Yellow alert in the ambassadorial wing!
45. Fortunately, however, my mind is alert.
46. We must be alert to dangers.
47. Piezoelectric vibrational and acoustic alert device
48. Alert the SCPD and the ACU.
49. Indonesia quake triggers brief tsunami alert
50. Depressurization alert in the cargo hold.