argue in English
defense attorneys argue that the police lacked “probable cause” to arrest the driver
Use "argue" in a sentence
1. Paxton, don't argue!
2. And I started to argue.
3. When they stop, they argue.
4. They argue continually about money.
5. They always argue about everything.
6. Don't argue with your mother.
7. Are we going to argue?
8. Can't argue with his logic.
9. And nobody is gonna argue.
10. We shouldn't argue about politics.
11. Well, there's no need to argue.
12. 6 They argue continually about money.
13. I argue that it is complacence.
14. I've, I've done more than argue.
15. Don't agree, but don't argue either.
16. They sometimes argue away for hours.
17. I wouldn't argue with that statement.
18. Few will argue with this conclusion.
19. Three considerations argue against increasing fee.
20. They sometimes argue off for hours.
21. His manners argue a good upbringing.
22. Who could argue with that, huh?
23. We began to bicker and argue.
24. Why do you argue against me?
25. Critics argue raising employment costs deters hiring.
26. The children listen attentively, argue, develop themes.
27. He could not argue away the fact.
28. Motorists who argue with police are beaten.
29. Does this not argue for divine inspiration?
30. The admin, they argue, is too fiddly.
31. Tom , they argue, is rightfully their property.
32. Nobody felt inclined to argue with Smith.
33. Some argue that money has debased football.
34. Well, I can't argue with basic arithmetic.
35. I don't have to argue with anybody.
36. Gentlemen, when we argue, the terrorists win.
37. He tried to argue away his mistake.
38. I can out-argue you any day.
39. I would argue life is a rheostat.
40. She tried to argue the matter away.
41. It is absurd to argue about this.
42. I won't stoop to argue with him.
43. To argue would be prissy, he decided.
44. The balloon takes off while they argue.
45. Libertarians argue that nothing should be censored.
46. Must I argue the wrongfulness of slavery?
47. And I would argue that there are four.
48. Is it ok for parents to argue sometimes ?
49. The hon. Gentleman can not argue his case.
50. I tried to argue him into joining us.