attached a salary|attach a salary in English
Use "attached a salary|attach a salary" in a sentence
1. Salary : The company is offering a salary of 20000 per annum.
2. Salary: Monthly salary RMB 7000 above during probation.
3. He earns a good salary.
4. She earns a hefty salary.
5. Salary: Monthly salary RMB 8000 or above during probation.
6. She earns a high salary.
7. She earns a respectable salary.
8. 20000 is a very respectable salary.
9. Salary: Monthly salary RMB 6000 above during probation.
10. Salary: Monthly salary RMB 5 thousand or above during probation.
11. Net salary is gross salary minus tax and national insurance deduction.
12. Enter a minimum salary, retail price index, and guaranteed minimum salary for this external variable.
13. a salary of £20 000 p.a.
14. His salary is under ￡300 a week.
15. Each employee receives a like base salary.
16. That is a month's salary after taxes.
17. The average salary is $000 a year.
18. 7 His salary is composed of basic salary and commission.
19. Companies get a tax credit of 7% of total wage & salary costs up to a limit of 2.5 times the minimum salary (in 2017 the minimum salary was €1,460).
20. Salary: RMB 13500 ( Gross salary pre - tax ) per month paid on a 13 - month basis per after confirmation.
21. He gets paid a pretty hefty salary.
22. The company has offered a high salary.
23. First, you will get a monthly salary.
24. Salary is a function of age and experience.
25. The salary is negotiable.