attached importance|attach importance in English
Use "attached importance|attach importance" in a sentence
1. I attach great importance to this research.
2. People attach too much importance to economic forecasts.
3. The Chinese always attach importance to the family.
4. To what objectives do you attach most importance?
5. You should attach importance to what he said.
6. Does the government attach importance toe - waste recycling?
7. We attach importance to the activation of those rights.
8. We also attach great importance to the arbitration clause.
9. I don't attach any importance/significance to these rumours.
10. Like him, I attach enormous importance to humanities research.
11. Do you attach any importance to what he said?
12. He seemed to attach almost a spiritual importance to it.
13. I have listen the importance you attach to technology partnership.
14. AII right. We also attach importance to the arbitration clause.
15. They attach importance to things that are of no consquence.
16. We should attach primary importance to the development of economy.
17. We should attach importance to mutual supervision among Party committee members.
18. We must attach importance to the use of new - type machines.
19. We always attach importance to the arbitration clause of a contract.
20. I have listened to the importance you attach to technology partnership.
21. More and more people attach importance to reducing greenhouse gas emission.
22. I never attached any serious importance to this escapade.
23. The old man didn't seem to attach any importance to the question.
24. We should attach importance oto the ways of expressions in Japanese communication.
25. We should attach primary importance to a firm and correct political orientation.