attachment|attachments in English
[at'tach·ment || -tʃmənt]
emotional bond; connection; confiscation, court-ordered seizure of property or money; annexation; attached file, file that is sent along with an Email message (Computers)
Use "attachment|attachments" in a sentence
1. Body modifications, namely mudguards, adaptation of attachments, fitting of attachments, tuning of attachments, gluing of plastic parts
2. 4.3 Save attachments
3. Includes attachments (MIME parts decoded).
4. Certificate & & Key Bundle Attachments
5. The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
6. Screw anchor for rail attachments
7. Some models come with attachments for dusting.
8. [Attach] Add attachments up to 25 MB
9. 16 The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
10. The vacuum cleaner has four different attachments.
11. 4 The vacuum cleaner has various attachments.
12. An Unusual Attachment
13. Aerodynamic attachments for land vehicle bodies and trailers
14. 3.2 Format text and add images or attachments
15. Adhesive attachment discs
16. Attachments and belt adjustment devices for height
17. Learn more about sending emails & attachments confidentially.
18. [Attach] : Forward as attachment
19. This vacuum cleaner comes with a range of attachments.
20. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view attachments.
21. Scraper attachment for sponges
22. Participants were assessed with the Adult Attachment Projective Picture System (AAP) to evaluate attachment representations.
23. The front mount allows attachments for tilling, mowing, and chipping.
24. And then all ties were irksome, all earthly attachments unnecessary.
25. Afocal attachment for projection lens