attack politics in English
Use "attack politics" in a sentence
1. The fragmentation of politics has made it extraordinarily difficult to bring a coordinated attack on overall questions about the system.
2. The conference kicked off with a swingeing attack on local government reform by Arthur Midwinter, professor of politics at Strathclyde University.
4. 21 The conference kicked off with a swingeing attack on local government reform by Arthur Midwinter,[www.Sentencedict.com] professor of politics at Strathclyde University.
5. It's not the politics first; it's actually the politics last.
6. I abhor politics.
7. Passion, greed, politics.
8. Not just politics.
9. As I said this morning, politics, particularly international politics, abhors a vacuum.
10. Politics being politics, the Government may yet have a fight on its hands.
11. These are not politics of honest principle; they are politics of political expediency .
12. Your politics bore me.
13. Politics is war, period.
14. a neophyte at politics.
15. The security analysis shows it can prevent plaintext attack, conspiracy attack and forging attack.
16. Wrote Much on Politics.
17. More Politics, Less Piety
18. Politics fascinated Franklin's father.
19. I never stopped loving him but one day it didn't seem right any more, it was politics, politics, politics, and I needed nurturing."
20. Politics and market have substaintial distinction, commutative politics watches itself to have a problem.
21. International politics, he claimed, was the domain not of morality but of power politics.
22. And the concept of hero's strong politics care promoted the launding of the practical politics.
23. Terror attack.
24. How Did Jesus View Politics?
25. He was uninterested in politics.