attacker|attackers in English
[at'tack·er || -kə]
assailant, one who attacks
Use "attacker|attackers" in a sentence
1. The attacker was beaten off.
2. His attackers turned and fled.
3. The attacker then committed suicide.
4. He couldn't name his attacker.
5. Could you describe your attacker?
6. One female militant attacker was captured.
7. The attackers blinded him with acid.
8. Unknown attackers riddled two homes with gunfire.
9. 4 Could you describe your attacker?
10. She didn't really see her attacker.
11. To take a penalty corner, one attacker stands with the ball on a designated spot on the back line. The player pushes out the ball to other attackers, waiting to take a shot at goal.
12. My attacker threatened me with a gun.
13. She kicked her attacker in the groin.
14. He kneed his attacker in the groin.
15. He matches the description of the attacker.
16. And blitz attackers are textbook disorganized killers.
17. And what did the attackers say to the Northmen?
18. Skunks repel attackers with a malodorous spray.
19. In desperation I pleaded with the attackers.
20. Her attacker rained down blows on her.
21. She seized her attacker by the throat.
22. He held his attacker at arm's length.
23. The attacker threatened them with a gun.
24. The attacker kicked him in the stomach.
25. She fired a revolver at her attacker.