attain majority in English
Use "attain majority" in a sentence
1. These attain to remarkable height.
2. They ought to attain this aim.
3. These trees attain to remarkable height.
4. He will soon attain to manhood.
5. Adenoidectomy using endoscopy does attain these objectives.
6. 20 They ought to attain this aim.
7. Top-ranking sumo wrestlers attain superstar status.
8. But can he ever attain such knowledge?
9. They can't even attain the bachelor's degree.
10. How to attain God’s righteousness (1-15)
11. You only attain new levels of relative poverty.
12. Here is your opportunity to attain a goal.
13. Forrest Gump : Id attain a beatific husband, Jenny.
14. To attain full growth, one mustn't be squeamish.
15. 15 Top-ranking sumo wrestlers attain superstar status.
16. She tried in vain to attain to fame.
17. He tried in vain to attain to fame.
18. Cloclusion: Aspsis clothes attain to the request of production.
19. — absolute majority
20. I'm determined to attain my purpose at any cost.
21. She would stick at nothing to attain her ends.
22. I used the scientific method to attain this end.
23. However, we could attain to it by virtuous conducts.
24. Absolute majority - 255.
25. Absolute majority: 310