attaint|attaints in English
confiscation of property and rights; humiliation; stain; blow received in a fight
Use "attaint|attaints" in a sentence
1. Don't attaint the electric appliance when clean them with rag.
2. The transmitting noise can reduce capability of power supply or attaint switch power supply.
3. Because complete oil path closes, can prevent dust to invade attaint bearing again.
4. The pIt'shaft of the attaint after restoring blowout is a problem that has challenge sex.
5. Nailhead slightly inside embedded board, but do not get attaint paper area, nailhole should undertake antirust processing.
6. Adopts double buffering device, absorb shock to prevent other institutions for vibration and easy attaint, strong and durable.
7. Later, senior official thinks to be done so appear insufficient respect, convert cloth includes mandarin orange, afterwards, often fear whether delaine can grind attaint mandarin orange again.
8. By glassy, the eruption cloud that coarse rock particle forms jams not only engine, still can wear away windshield, attaint plane navigation and communication system.
9. If hasn t abundant security mechanism, anybody can access and amend the data, or the gusty physics attaint, all of this can work serious data losing.
10. 29 If hasn t abundant security mechanism, anybody can access and amend the data, or the gusty physics attaint, all of this can work serious data losing.
11. To often ambulating , trample or wear away the place such as fierce porch, can add buy sheet small blanket, avoid carpet generation is local heavy corrupt or attaint.
12. To property damages case, because be in operation demon animal, the outside guesses is, blizzard attaint 9 cities server, this is to guess merely, did not get concerned confirming.
13. The attaint phenomenon of anvil face is measured to producing quality and mould life impact is very big, make forging even the product discards as useless group by group, pecuniary loss is severe.