attempt|attempted|attempting|attempts in English
[at·tempt || ə'tempt]
Use "attempt|attempted|attempting|attempts" in a sentence
1. Invalid password attempts result in only the password-attempt counter being incremented.
2. Several futile attempts to terrorize the Poseidans were attempted by the Aryans, and each was quelled.
3. An attempt to substantiate this point will be attempted in chapter 8 from an internal management perspective.
4. One study found that 73% of patients with borderline personality disorder have attempted suicide, with the average patient having 3.4 attempts.
5. Busy Hour call Attempt (BHCA) is the number of times a telephone call is attempted during the busiest hour of the day.
6. Attempting to access our mainframe.
7. Attempting to change default collation to %
8. 26 Dunking: Dunking affects how often your player will attack the rim and attempt high percentage shots. Better dunkers also generate more free throw attempts.
9. Aiding and abetting, inciting and attempting
10. Attempting to contact the Resistance, sir.
11. Access was denied while attempting to %
12. Something attempted, something done.
13. He denies attempting to murder his wife.
14. Before attempting any of the instructions below:
15. I am attempting to cauterize the wound.
16. Attempting to mind meld with my comics.
17. Attempted murder despite aberratio ictus.
18. The time for the first retransmission attempt is adjusted according to the calculated round-trip time and the resulting stretch of time that those attempts take varies accordingly.
19. Pregnancy or childbirth. Attempted suicide.
20. The suspects were held Wednesday on suspicion of attempted murder(Sentencedict.com), attempted burglary and conspiracy.
21. Hayward attempted suicide after the divorce.
22. He was convicted of attempted rape .
23. A policewoman attempted to mollify her.
24. An error occurred attempting to evict node'% 1 '.
25. Attempting to improve power while fatigued is counterproductive.