attempt on one's life in English
Use "attempt on ones life" in a sentence
1. An attempt has been made on the Khan's life.
2. Today an attempt was made on the Führer's life.
3. Two slaves, broken by your hand, made attempt on my life.
4. First love is unforgettable all one's life.
5. Physical leprosy like sin in one's life.
6. Romantic life has not so much relation to one's financial condition as to one's personality.
7. An earnest attempt at the Wilde life.
8. This is the crowning glory in one's life.
9. Why't have the affection with changeless one's whole life?
10. Artwork reflects one's "lived experience" of his/her life.
11. Genius only means hard-working all one's life .
12. One's life will be worthless if he is unambitious.
13. But events in one's life history could change this.
14. 19 He becomes a maimed man with all one's life.
15. The achievement of one's purpose depends largely on one's perseverance.
16. The Power That Will Shorten One's Life! Energy Hormone, Redux!
17. They made a belated attempt to save her life.
18. The education throughout one's life is the access to 21st century.
19. She insists that feng shui works to improve one's romantic life.
20. Most religions in the world promise eternal life after one's death.
21. Eldest son one's life life is to listen, obsequious, but finally however risk danger in desperation.
22. Stand on one's own feet.
23. One's mantle falls on somebody.
24. Don't leave a blank space here - no one's life is perfect.
25. 4 They made a belated attempt to save her life.