attempted robbery in English
Use "attempted robbery" in a sentence
1. Did you see that there was an attempted robbery at the new mall?
2. In May 2012, he was the victim of an attempted robbery and was shot multiple times.
3. Joseph, of Bow, east London, was given probation at the Old Bailey yesterday for attempted robbery.
4. James Duncan Fleming was tried twice; at his second trial he was found not guilty of attempted robbery and felony murder.
5. They then use the number and status of line strengths, in the area for me to wear the "angry friends Tsam attempted robbery, " the big hat, frame-up line I will be moving around, I cut.