attempter|attempters in English
one who tries, one who endeavors
Use "attempter|attempters" in a sentence
1. Of all attempters, 8.3% (13.3% of male attempters) had previously attempted via motor vehicle collision."
2. However, energy percentage from polyunsaturated fat was lower in attempters than in non-attempters.
3. How does a suicide attempter eat differently from others ? Comparison of macronutrient intakes.
4. At present we seem able to do little to help male attempters by means of counselling approaches.
5. We now know that special aftercare can benefit women, but male attempters appear more difficult to help.
6. In the meantime, the number of suicide attempters referred to hospitals has continued to present an organizational challenge.
7. Potential deleterious effects of low intake of polyunsaturated fat and fiber among suicide attempters merit further investigation.
8. 7 We now know that special aftercare can benefit women, but male attempters appear more difficult to help.
9. Then, according to this, we can re-think and re-compose the standard of punishment to attempter in our country's criminal code.
10. Finally, in the angle of integral punishment justification, we canconform and reestablish the standpoint on the issue of punishment to attempter in the theory of retribution and utility.
11. Subsequently, on the foundation of compared research, the writer indicated that study the issue of punishment to attempter from the angle of the justification of punishment in the whole article.