attend school in English
Use "attend school" in a sentence
1. 27 All pupils are expected to attend school assembly.
2. And lastly, the child should attend school on a regular basis.
3. The law holds parents liable if a child does not attend school.
4. She did not attend school full-time until she was twelve years old.
5. ‘We want to attend school and to visit our friends and family without fear of abduction.
6. Stresses that girls who are not allowed to attend school are more exposed to domestic violence;
7. Later, a Gilbertese man named Nariki Kautu went to Australia to attend school to learn accounting.
8. In 1987, when I was 15, I moved to the seacoast town of Mahanoro to attend school.
9. A severe bout of scarlet fever as a boy left him so deaf that he was unable to attend school.
10. M'Baye was born in 1957, she was forcibly married at age 12 to a 45-year-old man, but fought her family for the chance to attend school.
11. According to the rules and regulations of the school[Sentence dictionary], every student is supposed to attend school on time and not allowed to cut classes at will.
12. The day we left was a sad day for me, but in Wyndham, I was able to attend school full-time for the next four years, from 1949 to 1952.