attendant|attendants in English
[at'tend·ant || -dənt]
servant; usher, steward; one who accompanies and serves
Use "attendant|attendants" in a sentence
1. Incredulous, the attendant alerted the senior flight attendant.
2. Slightly incredulous the attendant alerts the senior flight attendant.
3. The two flight attendants,
4. Four attendants bore the queen's palanquin.
5. Jezebel’s attendants now had to act decisively.
6. Select and organize the attendants and servers.
7. Have the attendants and servers been assigned?
8. B: Flight attendants, please cross check.
9. □ Who today parallel Rebekah and her lady attendants?
10. Flight attendants, prepare for take off, please.
11. She is a flight attendant.
12. A flight attendant wipes away tears.
13. He arrived with an attendant nurse.
14. The man draws out 10 ruble loathly to hand attendant, strange, attendant looked for him again 5 ruble.
15. Jesus instructs the attendants: “Fill the jars with water.”
16. Flight attendants, take your positions for an emergency landing.
17. Impeach of manager of his decision whereaboutldirection attendants this.
18. The attendants said, " Would you revile God's high priest? "
19. Give your name to the attendant.
20. The flight attendant welcomed us aboard.
21. The attendant showed us to our seats.
22. (Acts 24:23) Luke was likely among those attendants.
23. 2 Sleeping-car and Pullman attendants were invariably black.
24. He is a flight attendant with Alitalia.
25. The conductor's baton with attendant symphony orchestra.