attender|attenders in English
attendant, one who attends, one who serves
Use "attender|attenders" in a sentence
1. She's a regular attender at '.
2. She's a regular attender at evening classes.
3. He was a regular attender at department meetings.
4. He was a regular attender at the opera.
5. 4 What a powerful witness interested attenders will receive!
6. To produce publications, with contributions from the symposium attenders.
7. He is a regular attender at the morning service.
8. Daniel was a regular attender at the Baptist Church.
9. She was a faithful attender at branch meetings till she retired.
10. The difference between being a church attender and a church member is commitment.
11. He was a regular attender of craft exhibitions[Sentencedict], helping Joan with her jewelled Bonsai trees.
12. He was a regular attender of craft exhibitions, helping Joan with her jewelled Bonsai trees.
13. Objective To understand Urogenital Mycoplasma prevalence in STD clinic attenders and determine nine drugs sensitivity.
14. 18 The available records show that for many years most Memorial attenders partook of the emblems.
15. One bemused attender started to shout that he could not understand the answers to such questions.
16. The weeks changed and for the last two days of my stay, I was the only attender.
17. 21) The representatives from seventeen national parties at the Paris conference were quite plainly non-attenders in the established church of politics.
18. Nothing came of the meeting and when it broke up there was much animosity between its organiser and the non-attenders.
19. The ultimate blunder for a red carpet attender could be showing up in the same outfit as another star who looks better in it.
20. But never should we allow materialism, recreation, or lack of interest to cause us to be unprepared, passive, or irregular meeting attenders.—Luke 8:14.