attest|attested|attesting|attests in English
[at·test || ə'test]
certify, testify; confirm
Use "attest|attested|attesting|attests" in a sentence
1. Witnesses attested his account.
2. All evidence attesting to the reason for your overstay.
3. In addition, no document attests that he received an education.
4. I can attest to that point.
5. The students'success attested to their ability.
6. I attest to the goodness of their souls.
7. Several witnesses can attest to her good character.
8. Contemporary accounts attest to his courage and determination.
9. 24 Many have attested that he was.
10. * True, as attested by the Lord Himself.
11. As his career attests, he is a cricketer of world-class standard.
12. This word is not attested until 19
13. Police records attest to his long history of violence.
14. 2 All evidence attesting to the reason for your overstay.
15. Adjib is well attested in archaeological records.
16. His high fever attested to his illness.
17. The signature was attested by two witnesses.
18. Attest of the predicted values by residual mean square.
19. This wide distribution attests to the ancient origin of this family.
20. I can attest to the absolute truth of his story.
21. 23 As his career attests, he is a cricketer of world-class standard.
22. Marginal notes attest to the scholarship of the translator.
23. Numerous miracles and other supernatural events are attested.
24. Khabaw is however well attested through archaeological finds.
25. She is, as countless stories about her attest, deeply religious.