attestor|attestors in English
one that certifies, one that testifies
Use "attestor|attestors" in a sentence
1. To time you want as marriage attestor crow!
2. God should be our attestor to witness the wonder that we fulfilled.
3. This is our most important attestor, we must guarantee his safety !
4. The theory of misconduct responsibility of expert attestor is very convincing, so in practice, there has been deviation from the tradition.
5. As a attestor of accounting information, The audit opinions expressed by CPA are concerned by the public more and more.
6. The Draft of Advertising Regulations issued currently by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce expressly provide the liabilities of the advertising attestor .