badly off in English
Use "badly off" in a sentence
1. Diplomatically , we were not badly off.
2. I am quite badly off recently.
3. Surely you can't be that badly off?
4. Were you badly off at that time?
5. The school is rather badly off for equipment.
6. We are badly off for articles of food.
7. I should have been badly off without your friendship.
8. The school is really quite badly off for books.
9. Our junior middle school was then badly off for teachers.
10. Even now some universities are badly off for English teachers.
11. He has become quite badly off since he lost his job.
12. He was badly off, but he managed to keep up appearance.
13. The company has gone badly off the rails in recent years.
14. I've got quite a big room so I'm not too badly off.
15. She was quite badly off for a while after her husband died.
16. Which thing is the cleanest on a person who is badly off?
17. He hooked badly off the second tee, was unplayable and took six.
18. Charlie was quite badly off for a while after his father died.
19. The refugees are badly off for blankets, and even worse off for food.
20. We aren't too badly off but we can't afford a house like that.
21. You must be badly off for books if you're reading that silly story.
22. Flora had never forgiven her husband for dying ten years before, leaving her badly off.
23. It is outrageous that people doing well-paid jobs should moan about how badly off they are.
24. This left my father's parents badly off, but they managed to send him to Oxford, where he studied medicine.
25. We were so badly off when I was a child that we had a meat dish for dinner only on Sunday.
26. Since 19 trade unions at all levels have organized "heart-warming activities" every year to offer help to badly-off families.
27. The average working week in Japan is 42.3 hours, compared with 41.6 in the UK, so they are not too badly off.
28. The average working week in Japan is 3 hours, compared with 6 in the UK, so they are not too badly off.
29. 28) The average working week in Japan is 3 hours, compared with 6 in the UK, so they are not too badly off.
30. Indeed, we have guessed whether it's a love token of mother's, but we denyed it very soon, for father was badly off at that time and he couldn't have enough money to buy the bracelet.
31. 6 Indeed, we have guessed whether it's a love token of mother's, but we denyed it very soon, for father was badly off at that time and he couldn't have enough money to buy the bracelet.