bittersweet chocolate in English
Use "bittersweet chocolate" in a sentence
1. We ate handfuls of bittersweet chocolate chips and licked peanut butter off spoons.
2. A layer of sponge cake soaked in vanilla essence covered with chocolate mousse sprinkled with bittersweet chocolate powder.
3. Few people get to sample the fruit of the cacao tree. It was mild tasting, with a subtle, bittersweet chocolate flavor.
4. 14 A layer of sponge cake soaked in vanilla essence covered with chocolate mousse sprinkled with bittersweet chocolate powder.
5. Palate: Full-bodied with trademark sweet mid-palate 'evolved' fruits - concentrated cherry liqueur and brandied fruits – fused with dark, bittersweet chocolate.
6. A 30-foot section of the Great Wall, built from individual bricks of bittersweet chocolate held together with white chocolate “mortar,” is only the start.
7. This variety typically produces rich deeply pigmented wines with spicy, raspberry-scented aromas, hints of coffee and bittersweet chocolate, good aging potential, and little 'native' character.
8. Cook 2 cups milk, 6 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder over medium-low heat, stirring, until smooth.
9. Palate: With flavors of cassis, black cherry, plum and espresso. Offering a lean, vibrant entry with profound mid-palate density, the wine finishes with bittersweet chocolate and a hint of smoke.