bitty|bittier|bittiest in English
fragmentary, consisting of pieces; small, tiny
Use "bitty|bittier|bittiest" in a sentence
1. The play is rather bitty.
2. I thought the film was rather bitty.
3. Just that little itty-bitty one?
4. The song was Little Bitty Tear.
5. The programme was bitty and pointless.
6. She's just a little bitty wisp of a girl.
7. My friends get upset over itty-bitty problems they have.
8. Did I hurt the big-time oncologist's itty-bitty feelings?
9. A little bitty tin bell, two, maybe three feet high.
10. Are you still dating that itty bitty guy with the motorcycle?
11. That is, as long as I can bring one little bitty chocolate bar.
12. Little bitty pieces of white bread with fat greasy meat inside.
13. 24 That is, as long as I can bring one little bitty chocolate bar.
14. The play finally jerks its disjointed and bitty way to an arbitrary conclusion.
15. But enter with this caution: The itty-bitty Minipod costs $ 800 a pair.
16. Every single itty-bitty detail must be correct or chances are that your definition is wrong.
17. When I was a little bitty baby, my mamma used to rock me in my cradle.
18. I enjoyed the film but I found it quite bitty, jumping from one family's story to another.
19. We used different words to describe the snail : tiny , itty - bitty , eensy weensy, very little.
20. They wheeled in the rocket scientists, who started to carve up mortgage securities into itty-bitty pieces.
21. Singe an itty-bitty, Charlie! - I get this ding - a - ling every time I come in here.
22. We can only see an itty bitty, tiny portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that we call visible light.
23. I started participating when I was about 3 years old in junior rodeos , getting on itty-bitty calves.
24. And so I decided to write my own rap song called the " Itty- Bitty Dot " about the decimal point.
25. They walk on into their water kingdom with grounded certainty and are quickly obscured by the dark and bitty sea.