bivouac|bivouacked|bivouacking|bivouacs in English
[biv·ouac || 'bɪvʊæk]
camp outdoors in tents, set up a temporary camp
Use "bivouac|bivouacked|bivouacking|bivouacs" in a sentence
1. The climbers bivouacked halfway up the mountain.
2. During daylight, bivouac scouting parties moved ahead to select the next day's bivouac area.
3. We bivouacked for the evening in that area.
4. We could make a bivouac.
5. In the bivouac of life.
6. We bivouacked on the open plain.
7. In the bivouac of Life.
8. They had bivouacs, sleeping bags and cold-weather anoraks.
9. 5 We bivouacked on the outskirts of the city.
10. The soldiers were bivouacked in the woods.
11. Now it's all Boy Scout stuff and bivouacs and tents.
12. We bivouacked on the outskirts of the city.
13. • Bivouac sac or small tarp (emergency shelter)
14. The soldiers bivouacked in the mountains for two nights.
15. There could be descried piles of guns, moving bayonets, and troops bivouacking.
16. There could be descried piles of guns, moving bayonets,(Sentencedict.com) and troops bivouacking.
17. Can we make a bivouac, Mr. Bates? asked Russell.
18. There is a semi - circular bivouac tent on the grass.
19. Air mattresses (non medical), bivouac bags, liners for sleeping bags
20. Remember the march from the railhead to the bivouac at St Omer?
21. In the world's broad field of battle, In the bivouac of Life.
22. That evening the bivouac fires of the two armies were a scant mile apart.
23. On descent he met Wanda at 300 metres and helped her arrange a bivouac.
24. While in bivouac, we spent the night in our sleeping bags under the stars.
25. Participants with experience of the wilderness will be welcome to bivouac through the night.