bobby in English
Police authorities whose bobbies wear helmets for patrols will be given shorter, stronger ones next year.
Use "bobby" in a sentence
1. Hold on, Bobby!
2. Bobby signed the report.
3. Hello ! Bobby . I'm Doggie.
4. Bobby, it's our last chance.
5. Hey, are those bobby pins?
6. Sorry, Bobby, I can't rat.
7. Maybe Monica has a bobby pin.
8. Do you have a bobby pin?
9. Bobby Darren was crooning 'Dream Lover'.
10. Bobby knew the repercussions about homosexual lifestyle.
11. Bobby was eighteen, nineteen, something like that.
12. Bobby poked him in the ribs.
13. My boyhood hero was Bobby Charlton.
14. Next a tiger and Bobby said, " Pussy. "
15. Dave, the bobby, was just the opposite.
16. Bobby : Cade , I have a new bat.
17. Bobby : Hello. May I speak to Cade?
18. Bobby was born with a cleft lip.
19. You don't get to be jealous anymore, Bobby.
20. Bobby: You must be an anarchist at heart.
21. Bobby drew a chair up to the table.
22. 24 Bobby was eighteen, nineteen, something like that.
23. Bobby was too happy to be bothered.
24. Bobby! Can I tell you a secret?
25. Makes Bobby Brown look like a novice.
26. 14 Will brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
27. She shifted her gaze from me to Bobby.
28. Bobby finished his homework under his own steam.
29. Bobby should be good for a few drinks.
30. I'm making a pool on Bobby Corso's actual weight.
31. You and Bobby were in my dream last night.
32. 17 Will little brainy Bobby be stockbroker man?
33. All the children like music apart from Bobby.
34. Bobby looked at her with a sheepish grin.
35. Bobby: Kelly, what's wrong? You look so downhearted.
36. 16 Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
37. Yes, Bobby, secluded. Hardly anyone knew it was there.
38. 4 The press's wet dream like Bobby and Whitney.
39. Yeah, your brother was a junkie, so was bobby q.
40. I'm just wondering where my little Bobby the accountant went?
41. Bobby is holding fantastically thin slices of a mouse brain.
42. Yes, Bobby[Sentencedict.com], secluded. Hardly anyone knew it was there.
43. However, the uncomplaining hero Bobby is without a permanent home.
44. Bobby, make sure no one comes through that barricade.
45. Bobby Jones liked his job as a computer programmer.
46. Bobby had perched himself on a tall wooden stool.
47. He met Bobby Jones on Monday of that week.
48. Bobby is going about his homework very seriously tonight.
49. Bobby: I just love the Xmas and New Year season.
50. Bobby would still whistle in his brown double-breasted suit.