bobolink in English
In breeding plumage, male bobolinks are mostly black, with a buff nape, white shoulder patches, and a white rump.
Use "bobolink" in a sentence
1. By Daisy called from hillside - By Bobolink from lane.
2. If a male bobolink hears another male calling in his territory, he'll chase the intruder away.
3. I plight again, By every sainted Bee - By Daisy called from hillside - By Bobolink from lane.
4. Caught in a mist net along Nebraska's Platte River, a female bobolink will be tagged with a geolocator and released.
5. I bring my Rose. I plight again, By every sainted Bee-By Daisy called from hillside-By Bobolink from lane.
6. Aaron Ward, perhaps prompted to do so with more urgency due to Hiei's proximity, got underway at 0618, and two minutes later greeted tug Bobolink, which had arrived to take the destroyer in tow.