bobs in English
She had auburn hair styled in a bob cut, gentle, hazel eyes, and the greatest smile that had ever graced any thin, yet soft face.
The functioning of a key depends on its rigidity whilst that of clocks and watches depend crucially on the weight of pendulum bobs or the elasticity of springs.
I could see his red head bobbing around
Use "bobs" in a sentence
1. The question often bobs up.
2. KRAMER : [ bobs his head guiltily ] The door.
3. When a fish bites the hook, the float bobs.
4. Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry.
5. Tape rules, levels, bubble and carpenter levels, magnetic stud finders, laser measuring systems, electronic stud finders, angle dividers, bevels, bit gauges, butt gauges, levels, marking gauges, mitre boxes, plumbs, plumb bobs, plumb bobs rules, squares
6. Fast direct flight with quick clipped wing-beats; at rest bobs head when suspicious.
7. 22 The microscope contains a few hundred dollars-worth of electronic bits and bobs.
8. 24 The C64 doesn't have a Blitter, but C64 bobs enable characters to move over each other.
9. This new voice persists: The bits and bobs will be down there all right, happily rotting away.
10. Buy the software, the mouse, the mousepad, and the other bits and bobs, then choose the computer.
11. Tape rules, levels, bubble and carpenter levels, magnetic stud finders, laser measuring systems, electronic stud finders, angle dividers, bevels, bit gauges, butt gauges, levels, marking gauges, mitre boxes, plumbs, plumb bobs, plumb bobs rules, squares all for measuring
12. His desk may be tidy but the drawers are bulging with bits and bobs that reveal a busy life.
13. 8 On the top of the nearest wave bobs a white swimming costume splattered with poppies. It disappears from sight.
14. The Egyptians worked deposits of the lead ore galena at Gebel Rosas to make net sinkers, plumb bobs, and small figurines.
15. How does the bird behave—darts after insects, soars, bobs tail, holds tail up or down, or walks on the ground?
16. The paper-shop window is a litter of odds and bobs ; if the light is kept on at nights the children make it a meeting-place.
17. A few bored policemen mill around outside a building the size of an aircraft hangar, outside which bobs a large balloon with the WWF panda on it.
18. Tape measures, rules, rulers, plumb bobs, angles, protractors, compasses, floats and browning rods, browning rods with spirit levels, spirit levels, including using laser technology, measuring gauges, vernier calipers
19. However, DNA testing has failed to detect bobcat marker genes, and Pixie-bobs are considered wholly domestic for the purposes of ownership, cat fancy registration, and import and export.
20. Bobs few personal possessions, the flag from his coffin, the plan of his burial site in the Philippine Islands, and a Distinguished Flying Cross had arrived one by one, adding to our agonizing grief.