bobsled in English
Sports most frequently training in Lake Placid include biathlon, bobsled , figure skating, ice hockey, luge, skiing and speed skating.
Tubs was recently featured in a Coca Cola commercial, where he bobsledded with the Jamaican bobsled team.
Use "bobsled" in a sentence
1. Bobsled is a popular winter sport in America.
2. The boy decelerates the bobsled where he nears a curve.
3. The bobsled run has banked curves about a mile long.
4. The bobsled run is built out of wood not metal and hidden among trees.
5. Jungle River Boat Safari, Tom Sawyer island and Bobsled Runs , I think, are all fascinating.
6. But the players don't use skate, they use bobsled and hurtle down twisting course.
7. Cons: Just when the bobsled builds up steam, brakes on the track slow it down.
8. Within the hall, simulators allow visitors to experience the excitement of a bobsled run or ski jump.
9. 8 Within the hall, simulators allow visitors to experience the excitement of a bobsled run or ski jump.
10. Bobsledding involves descending down an icy track in a bobsled cart with two or four people sitting inside.
11. Sports included in the Winter Olympics nowadays include bobsled, curling, ice hockey, luge , skating, skiing, ski jumping, and snowboarding.
12. The next day, in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Sheila and I skip the rain-forest bobsled excursion and swim with dolphins.
13. Sports included in the Winter Olympics nowadays include bobsled, curling, ice hockey, luge , skating, skiing, ski jumping,(Sentencedict.com) and snowboarding.
14. Suddenly from above us a twenty-foot-long heavy log burst into view, careening down the path like a bobsled.
15. Canada's Helen Upperton used to find herself finishing fourth or fifth in bobsled races behind rivals with newer, sleeker sleds.
16. It also has enjoyed its usual dominance in sledding sports, where it has already won nine medals in luge, bobsled and skeleton.