bobtail in English
Use "bobtail" in a sentence
1. Bells on bobtail ring.
2. TAIL : Customarily docked or natural bobtail.
3. In fact even Bobtail cats can do this.
4. He was just one of the rag tag and bobtail.
5. Look out, too, for a brand new baby quality called Bobtail in six pastel shades.
6. And take the Prime Minister and the rest of the rag, tag and bobtail with you.
7. The American Bobtail is an uncommon breed of domestic cat which was developed in the late 1960s.
8. The pleasure of leading the ragtag and bobtail proves but so-so, compared with the pleasure of commanding the House of Commons.
9. A line of naturally short-tailed (bobtail) Boxers was developed in the United Kingdom in anticipation of a tail docking ban there; after several generations of controlled breeding, these dogs were accepted in the Kennel Club (UK) registry in 1998, and today representatives of the bobtail line can be found in many countries around the world.
10. The American Bobtail is a medium-to-large, naturally occurring, bobtailed cat; a noticeably athletic animal, well muscled, with the appearance of power.
11. The American Bobtail cat possesses a strong, broad modified wedge-shaped head , with a distinctive brow above large almost almond shaped eyes giving it a natural hunting gaze.
12. The Old English sheepdog (also called a bobtail) is a high-maintenace breed. You must be willing to brush this dog daily or neither you nor your pet will be very happy.