boded in English
Use "boded" in a sentence
1. Grace had dried her eyes. That boded well.
2. The look on his face boded ill for somebody.
3. 27 This animosity boded ill for their future cooperation in East Prussia.
4. The look on her face boded ill for anyone who crossed her path that day.
5. A restrained virility that boded ill for anyone so incredibly foolish as to even think of challenging his authority.
6. Grimgor returned to the Worlds Edge Mountains in a fury that boded ill for those that stood in his way. As it happened, it was the Skaven of Clan Mors that fell foul of this wrath.