bodega in English
Johnson smoked American Spirits, and Melissa hadn't seen a bodega or smoke shop since arriving in the afterworld.
Use "bodega" in a sentence
1. That bodega owner Castillo come in yet?
2. The Bodega has modern winemaking installations.
3. And you think I can just come home and run the bodega ?
4. Furthermore, since 2001 The bodega cultivate 100 Ha of Organic vineyards.
5. 30 It was Gehry who designed the bodega in Pitt's Normandy-style Beverly Hills chateau.
6. The technological development of wine production reaches perhaps its highest point in our wine - making bodega.
7. It was Gehry who designed the bodega in Pitt's Normandy-style Beverly Hills chateau.
8. Get word to Carter that her bodega shooters are inside the double " B " s.
9. We rented a little cottage on a river up in northern California, near Bodega Bay.
10. South Dakota architect came in and restored the historic Bodega Saloon and several other Deadwood buildings.
11. There are already plans for a cowshed in St Moritz and a bodega in northern Spain.
12. It was available at a moment's notice, purchased at a bodega or wrangled a vending machine.
13. 27 It was available at a moment's notice, purchased at a bodega or wrangled a vending machine.
14. The bodega has used this clone to graft the rest of the vineyards it has acquired over the years.
15. In South Ozone Park, where a bodega owner was shot in the face duringarobbery Monday, shopkeepersthesedays assume the worst.
16. A notable example occurs just after the fire has started in a gasoline station at Bodega Bay, near the harbour.
17. A notable example occurs just after the fire has started in a gasoline station at Bodega Bay, near the harbour. Sentencedict.com
18. In South Ozone Park, where a bodega owner was shot in the face during a robbery on Monday , shopkeepers these days assume the worst.
19. Next, Sanfordleads his audience—in this case, me—on the short walk to Horseshoe Cove, another indentation in the rugged shoreline of Bodega Head.
20. Bodega Manriquez is one of the main brands of Casaverdi, a wine company of Chile. Besides the distribution in Chile, the wines are exported to England, America and Japan.
21. One day—I think it was the day after the attacks, actually—I went into a bodega to buy something, and there was an elderly woman ahead of me.
22. For a real foodie adventure, check out Brooklyn Fare (brooklyn fare.com), a bodega turned high-end restaurant where the chef turns out nightly tasting menus inside his glass-enclosed kitchen.
23. Havingentered the U.S. under dubious circumstances and without working papers, shelived with family members for some time, eking out an income braiding hair andthen working in a bodega in the Bronx.
24. The irony is that supermarkets are generally cheaper than other local retailers -- a box of Cheerios can be 40 percent more expensive at the bodega or the dokkan than at the megastore.
25. Eric Sanfordlikes to perform a kind of magictrick for his students at Bodega Marine Laboratory, giving his introductorypatter in the classroom and heading down to the rocky coast for the payoff. Sentencedict.com
26. A man gets a last look at the sun from Bodega Head, California, as the first in a series of large Pacific storms moves inland, bringing a promise of heavy precipitation and high winds.