bodily in English
Use "bodily" in a sentence
1. And shared bodily warmth.
2. The audience rose bodily.
3. When necessary, shared bodily warmth.
4. He lifted the child bodily aboard.
5. He picked the child up bodily.
6. Many bodily changes occur during adolescence.
7. He was charged with unlawfully and maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm and with assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
8. 5 He was charged with unlawfully and maliciously inflicting grievous bodily harm and with assault occasioning actual bodily harm.
9. Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly.
10. Pratt denies assault causing actual bodily harm.
11. A water-dispersible bodily liquid absorbent composite
12. They didn't cause him any bodily harm.
13. He carried her bodily up the stairs.
14. The nervous system regulates our bodily functions .
15. I was hurled bodily to the deck.
16. He lifted her bodily into the air.
17. The heart performs a vital bodily function.
18. He pleaded guilty to causing actual bodily harm.
19. 13) Breathe: Breathing is an unique bodily function.
20. In court Diaz admitted charges of inflicting grievous bodily harm and affray and Walker admitted affray and assault causing actual bodily harm.
21. Bodily functionality and morphology and affective self- control.
22. Soon Loida could not control her bodily movements.
23. Constrictions in the face and various bodily appendages.
24. Both deny conspiring to cause actual bodily harm.
25. 2) The nervous system regulates our bodily functions .
26. Paragraph 221, 222, 225 ‐ grievous bodily harm, affray
27. She was lifted bodily aboard by two sailors.
28. The audience rose bodily to cheer the speaker.
29. We have an understandable aversion to bodily cessation.
30. 1) The heart performs a vital bodily function.
31. The police charged him with grievous bodily harm .
32. The audience rose bodily to cheer the hero.
33. There's more to eating than just bodily needs.
34. Grievous bodily harm, about twenty-five years ago.
35. Liddle is also charged with grievous bodily harm.
36. An occupational injury is bodily damage resulting from working.
37. 15 Our bodily systems are predisposed to digest meat.
38. He likes to be sure of his bodily comforts.
39. Fortunately, his head injuries left his bodily functions unimpaired.
40. Christ will return bodily , visibly , audibly, to consummate salvation.
41. Promotions containing gratuitous portrayals of bodily fluids or waste
42. 7 The audience rose bodily to cheer the speaker.
43. The prisoners were thrown bodily into the police van.
44. 4) It was the fact of having bodily functions.
45. You can contract Aids if your bodily fluids come into contact with the bodily fluids of someone else who is infected with HIV.
46. Gradually, bodily functions are lost, ultimately leading to death.
47. The monument was moved bodily to a new site.
48. This can lead to bodily weakness and muscle wastage.
49. 5 Both deny conspiring to cause actual bodily harm.
50. The virus is contracted through exchange of bodily fluids.