boding in English
Use "boding" in a sentence
1. 2007 is also not boding well with droughts, fires, floods, storms, and more.
2. So far most analysts say the season's discounting was not out of line, boding well for retailers' results.
3. The findings are seen boding well for expensive foreign brands, from handbags to cars, with ambitions in China.
4. Thou said'st, it comes o'er my memory, As doth the raven o'er the infected house, Boding to all—he had my handkerchief.
5. The crowd that heard these boding words gave them different interpretations, according to their different shades of ignorance and of fear.
6. Bottom line: Soufun looks like a good bet following strong Q2 results and a new dividend, boding well for the broader real estate sector.
7. Consumer confidence surges in December as declining gas prices and improving job opportunities raise spirits, boding well for spending in the new year.
8. And respondents said they plan to spend an average of 14 percent more on Christmas presents this year, boding well for the crucial year-end shopping season.
9. A measure of manufacturing employment last month rose to its highest level in six years, boding well for May's closely watched employment report due on Friday.
10. Bottom line : Tencent's commitment to video stands a good chance of success, boding well for its own bottom line but poorly for domestic rivals like Tudou and Youku.
11. The auction, the second of three this week that will total $74 billion, was weak on all measures of demand, boding ill for a sale of 30-year long bonds scheduled for Thursday.