bodkin in English
Use "bodkin" in a sentence
1. With a bare bodkin?
2. Bodkin Arrow : Arrows with a tempered steel tip.
3. With a bare bodkin ? who would fardels bear.
4. When he himself might hisquietus make With a bare bodkin?
5. So you can easily crushed by a bodkin!
6. The train was so crowded that I had to sit bodkin.
7. He's too big to travel bodkin between you and me.
8. Bodkin: used for threading ribbon and elastic through a tunnel or casing.
9. The bodkin trick should have been completed beforehand to make the sleeve ready.
10. Mr and Mrs Tang whole journey in a small buggy, with their child riding bodkin.
11. On her head she wore a green felt hat, with a pin stuck through it like a bodkin.
12. Thread up the second yarn with a long needle or bodkin and thread this second yarn into the correct slot.
13. Phoebe was busy at a little table, upon which stood a prim workbox , with every reel of cotton and glistening steel bodkin in its appointed place.
14. Phoebe was busy at a little table, upon which stood a prim workbox ,[http://Sentencedict.com] with every reel of cotton and glistening steel bodkin in its appointed place.