body color in English
Use "body color" in a sentence
1. Active in daytime; oviparous; body color changes according to the environment.
2. And purchases time may the arbitrary selection body color and the license number.
3. A finely - tuned body - color spoiler is sleekly integrated in the deck lid.
4. The body color crucian carp and common carp are identical, but differ in color.
5. Object, body, color and sound anecdote give rise to plays of perception that envelope the listener.
6. The butterfly fish changes a time of body color only to need several minutes, some only has several seconds.
7. The body color appears to be brown/black, but on close examination, four orange/red spots are arranged in a cross on the wing covers.
8. Puppies are born black and tan and are normally darker in body color, showing an intermingling of black hair in the tan until they are matured.
9. The body color change mainly lies in the body surface to have the massive chromatophore, launches or the contraction in under the nervous system control, thus presents the different color.
10. As a result of the body color of the sky like clouds so named because like eating coconut and palm tree sap, also known as coconut and palm cat and cat.
11. Suborder Amphisbaenia is a group of peculiar, usually legless squamate s distantly related to lizards and snakes, in spite of their resemblance to worms (many possessing a pink body color and scales arranged in rings). They are very poorly known, due to their burrowing lifestyle and general rarity.