body mass index in English
Height, weight, calculated body mass index , and blood pressures were recorded.
Use "body mass index" in a sentence
1. Women's earnings, assets, body mass index, and their children's schooling and body mass index all improve with greater access to birth control.
2. Body mass index is the most common measure used for defining obesity.
3. The body mass index is the most commonly used method for classifying obesity.
4. We analyze body composition, body mass index (BMI) and their level of activity.
5. Mean arterial pressure and body mass index were entered in the multiple regression models.
6. 29 The body mass index is the most commonly used method for classifying obesity.
7. 8 Individuals are considered morbidly obese when their body mass index is 40 or higher.
8. A body mass index (BMI) below 18.5 increases the risk by 2 to 3 times.
9. The expected labor pain of the primiparas had a negative correlation with body mass index.
10. ObjectiveCorrelative study of body mass index with hypertension and blood-fat between Kazakh and Han people.
11. Patients were comparable regarding age, body mass index (BMI) and American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA) grade.
12. Objective To study the body mass index (BMI) and triacylglycerol (TG) in freshman in a university.
13. Virological and epidemiologic characteristics, biochemical data, body mass index, and apparent duration of disease were recorded.
14. Confounding factors also were controlled for including smoking, body mass index, age, and follow - up time.
15. A direct relation between body mass index and the risk of gall bladder disease has been described.
16. � The definition of underweight was a BMI (Body Mass Index) centile less than or equal to 2.
17. Other patient characteristics No dosage adjustment is necessary based on gender, race, or body mass index (BMI
18. Patients with a body mass index above normal regained more bone mineral than patients with normal weight.
19. Group mean body mass index in hypertensive men rose from 4 to and in controls from 4 to
20. In 19 WHO set up a global database on obesity and body mass index, the common measure of fatness.
21. OSA was associated with greater body mass index, whereas CSA was associated with atrial fibrillation, hypocapnia, and diuretic use.
22. The degree of glucose intolerance for any given birth weight was influenced independently by body mass index in adulthood.
23. In 1996, WHO set up a global database on obesity and body mass index, the common measure of fatness.
24. The correlated factors of systolic and diastolic pressure were height, weight, body mass index, cheat circumference and waist circumference.
25. 8) The degree of glucose intolerance for any given birth weight was influenced independently by body mass index in adulthood.
26. Obesity can increase nocturnal hypoxaemia, and we found a positive relation between body mass index and the presence of oedema.
27. The body mass index (BMI), blood fat, SI, FSH, LH, free testosterone, DHEAS, androstenedione and SHBG were examined before and after treatment.
28. Presumed factors influencing the accuracy were sex, preoperative malalignment, stability and range of motion, operated side, body mass index, and component size.
29. Investigators measured height, weight, and blood pressure, calculated body mass index, and obtained levels of serum total cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
30. Obesity is today judged ( a ) by the body mass index ( BMI ) and ( b ) the waist - hip ratio for regional adiposity as classified below :
31. As a rule—with the exception of an abnormal body mass index—the consultation of other specialists is needed only in complicated cases.
32. Objective: To determine the relation of progestational body mass index(BMI) and excess weight gain during pregnancy with pregnant complication and delivery outcome.
33. Her clinical examination and investigations revealed no abnormality except morbid obesity (body mass index 54 kg·m-2) and left ventricular hypertrophy on transthoracic echocardiogram.
34. 24 Investigators measured height, weight, and blood pressure, calculated body mass index, and obtained levels of serum total cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
35. 16 Americans are getting fatter by most any measure -- expanding waistlines, body mass index, or the incidence of obesity-associated illnesses like type II diabetes.
36. In addition, if your body size, if your BMI, your body mass index, is above 30 -- if you're clinically obese -- we also colored the dots yellow.
37. Preoperative bleeding did not use drugs and anticoagulants, the cases generally balanced line test, such as: body mass index, uterine size, and pelvic adhesions and so on.
38. Objective:To investigate the correlation between surgical outcomes and body mass index(BMI) in patients who underwent high tibial osteotomy for osteoarthritis of the knee with genu varum.
39. 23 Objective:To investigate the correlation between surgical outcomes and body mass index(BMI) in patients who underwent high tibial osteotomy for osteoarthritis of the knee with genu varum.
40. Researchers at the University of Tennessee studied the BMI (body mass index, a common measure of obesity) of nearly 170 newlywed couples, along with their marital satisfaction over time.
41. Objective To study the clinical effects of hand-assisted laparoscopic hemicolectomy among people with different levels of body mass index performed for right colon carcinoma compared to open surgery.
42. ABSTRACT:Objective To study the relationship of inspiratory capacity (IC) with body mass index (BMI), fat free mass index( FFMI), and fat mass index(FMI)in adults with normal lung function.
43. The WHO states that abdominal obesity is defined as a waist-hip ratio above 0.90 for males and above 0.85 for females, or a body mass index (BMI) above 30.0.
44. The length of combination antiretroviral therapy, corticosteroid use, alcohol consumption, severe immunosuppression, higher body mass index, among others, may be some of the many risk factors for developing this disease
45. Objective To evaluate the best cut-off point, sensitivity and specificity of body mass index (BMI), waist circumference(WC) and Waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) in predicting of abdominal visceral obesity.
46. Age related centile of body mass index were fitted by using LMS method, function indexes and diathesis indexes were compared between higher BMI group and lower BMI group at same age and gender.
47. The trend was found to be dominant in the under 45s, where the proportion of men with a body mass index over and of women with a BMI of over has grown two-fold during the decade.
48. By means of bivariate and multivariate regression analyses, abnormal vascular status was independently associated with high body mass index, body fat content, fibrinogen >3,5 g/l, triglycerides >1.2 mmol/l, insulin resistance >4 (HOMA) and low physical fitness.
49. Besides the influence of the body mass index and the interference of metal artefacts, visualization quality was evaluated in different pelvic regions (sacroiliac joint, acetabulum, femoral neck and anterior pelvic ring) using a score with five subgroups, rating the applicability of Siremobil Iso C3D in pelvic surgery.
50. There are risk factors that contribute to the development of the pathology among which include the type of activity, inadequate training techniques, soil conditions, and the type of footwear used, also abnormal pronation of the subtalar joint, the female sex, a high body mass index, and decreased bone mineral density.