body suit in English
Undaunted, the fledgling entrepreneur returned to Los Angeles, where she took her original bathing suit blocks and spun out an entire line of sexy, skin-tight bodysuits , cat suits, leggings and dresses.
Use "body suit" in a sentence
1. The all-in-one body suit looks great with jeans.
2. Waist Nipper, Body Suit, Night Wear, Body Shaping Foundation, Trunks for Men, Socks, All kinds of Underwear.
3. I end up went shopping alone in Target baby. I got my little baby this two cute body suit.
4. American troops have complained that a new armoured body suit designed to be worn in Iraq makes them look "goofy".
5. Brassiere, Panty , Girdle, Waist Nipper, Body Suit, Night Wear, Body Shaping Foundation, Trunks for Men, Socks, All kinds of Underwear.
6. Nowaday the Nylon body Suit called "skin" is getting popular in diving and swimming world for sun protection in the tropical area.
7. Because of her skin grafts, she still needs to wear an elastic body suit, and her wounds have really inconvenienced her movements.
8. Wen Jiabao asked: It is not easy to turn "two sheets of skin" into a "body suit. " How many people do you have?
9. We want to buy Brassiere, Panty , Girdle , Waist Nipper, Body Suit, Night Wear, Body Shaping Foundation, Trunks for Men, Socks, All kinds of Underwear.
10. The company's full body suit is supposed to make swimmers 3 to 4 per cent faster, particularly when turning or diving into the water.
11. As his channel grew, he created more bizarre characters, the most notable of which being Pink Guy, an aptly named character consisting of Miller in a pink body suit.
12. Wang Jian, the person in charge of the company, said figuratively: We have combined together two sheets of skin, science and technology with industrial development, in making a "body suit."
13. Ankle length and full torso, MBL2 is a second stage male body suit made of of F5 certified fabric and is useful after a variety of surgical procedures during the latter period of the recovery process.