bodywork in English
Vandals slashed tyres, scratched bodywork and pulled off windscreen wipers.
For those practising massage, bodywork and manipulative therapies, these somatic dysfunctions are vital to the assessment of musculoskeletal integrity.
Use "bodywork" in a sentence
1. The car's bodywork scarcely holds together.
2. We repainted the bodywork of the bus.
3. My car's bodywork is in terrible condition.
4. I know a garage that does good bodywork.
5. The car's bodywork was already showing signs of deterioration.
6. It's an old car and its bodywork is rusty.
7. The car's bodywork was already showing signs of deterioration.
8. He accused the garage of shoddy workmanship on the bodywork.
9. The bodywork of this old car hardly holds together.
10. the superstructure shall have the actual dimensions of the bodywork.
11. The car had damaged bodywork but a very good engine.
12. It hurtled on, shedding wheels and bodywork as it almost turned turtle.
13. 2.1.2. the superstructure shall have the actual dimensions of the bodywork.
14. the superstructure shall have the actual dimensions of the bodywork
15. This covered an aperture in the bodywork to provide internal illumination.
16. All – passenger cars as well as HGVs with steel and aluminium bodywork.
17. Revised bodywork and a bigger 17-litre fuel tank complete the picture.
18. Left alone with the car, Tod ran his fingers along the bodywork.
19. The bodywork was designed and manufactured by CMB with wooden frame work.
20. It is a conveyance of dreams: chrome, tail fins, pale blue bodywork.
21. Beneath bodywork, It'soon becomes clear that it is not the genuine article.
22. It is one of the cheapest cars on the market, with tinny bodywork.
23. The bodywork structure is the main load - bearing body in the well car.
24. Eighthly, hand in the double information of the engine number and bodywork number.
25. (c) A vehicle type fitted with bodywork type already approved as a separate technical unit, or
26. After all the mechanics were finished it was down to the chassis, bodywork and interior.
27. A second hand car dealer will always look at the bodywork rather than the engine.
28. Adopting the sliding bodywork in the Amphibian Vehicle is good for sailing in high seed.
29. But, somewhat to Henry's disappointment, number 47 did not start necking with the bodywork.
30. There isn't much metal in the bodywork of this new car; it's mainly plastic.
31. 2 Machine part main constitute no man porterage car of bodywork with drive organization.
32. At first glance, the S1 looks like an R1 with revised bodywork and little more.
33. Hand operated tensioning bars and pliers for the repair of bodywork of steel and aluminium
34. Its fully enveloping aerodynamic bodywork was developed and built together with Carrozzeria Touring, and wind tunnel tested.
35. In general, lightening weight of bodywork is achieved by using light-duty material and optimizing the structure.
36. It can be fitted to a jeep or truck without extensive modifications to the chassis or bodywork.
37. The car is fine as far as the engine is concerned but the bodywork needs a lot of attention.
38. The paint is equally eye-catching-though not much of the bodywork is still visible under all that hair.
39. A hot air pressure furnace to harden chassis and bodywork components for Formula 1 racing cars, representing a significant quality enhancement.
40. Parts of electric tools and machines, including drills, saw blades, cutting-off wheels, roughing machines, files, in particular bodywork files
41. 24 All-enclosing bodywork will give it a futuristic look to contrast with the retro-styled roadster and cafe racer.
42. All-enclosing bodywork will give it a futuristic look to contrast with the retro-styled roadster and cafe racer.
43. The key is identified via one of several antennas in the car's bodywork and a radio pulse generator in the key housing.
44. New more aerodynamic bodywork is designed to slice through the atmosphere cleanly at speed, and to look even better doing it.
45. This is why Original BMW Brakes are specially designed to take account of model-specific factors such as aerodynamics, ABS, bodywork, chassis and engine.
46. Moynat offered made-to-measure colours, adapting the coating for each automobile trunk to the exact tone of the vehicle’s bodywork.
47. 9 That we use finite element analysis calculate to the strength and the rigidity of the bodywork structure. Thus the optimum fillet of the small underframe structure can be specified.
48. is the greatest amount of deflection measured in the direction of impact of any section of the bodywork structure after it has absorbed its own declared impact energy,
49. is the greatest amount of deflection measured in the direction of impact of any section of the bodywork structure after it has absorbed its own declared impact energy.
50. dmax is the greatest amount of deflection measured in the direction of impact of any section of the bodywork structure after it has absorbed its own declared impact energy.