boff in English
Struggling businessman Joe picks up a sweet young thing who suggests he park his convertible on a side road for an open-air boff session.
When she's not boffing the mail boy in the photocopier room she's scheming to get him fired.
Use "boff" in a sentence
1. But Boff said Morgan Stanley bullish prospects for the future.
2. Its leading exponents include Gutierrez, Leonardo Boff of Brazil, and Juan Luis Segundo of Uruguay.
3. Younger women are too nervous to eat anything in front of somebody that they might possibly boff later.
4. The new trainer is Marc Boff, who spent the last four seasons as the Chicago Bulls' assistant trainer.
5. Before working with the Bulls, Boff was the strength coach and physical therapist for the New Orleans Hornets for two seasons.
6. 26 Before working with the Bulls, Boff was the strength coach and physical therapist for the New Orleans Hornets for two seasons.
7. "It is remarkable how fast the iPad has spread in our business," said Linda Boff, global director of marketing communications at G.E.
8. As early as 1986 Clodovis Boff declared that the acquisition of Marxist categories have performed in the early stages of liberation theology an attitude of carelessness and exaggeration.