boggle in English
Use "boggle" in a sentence
1. Sheldon doesn't play the normal version of the word game Boggle — he plays Klingon Boggle.
2. Vast distances boggle the mind.
3. Never boggle at a difficulty.
4. His knowledge of computer is mind - boggle.
5. Boggle Junior will complement the national curriculum.
6. The sheer amount of data makes the mind boggle.
7. We shouldn't boggle at this opportunity to make a profit.
8. Even I boggle at the idea of spending so much money.
9. You never boggle at plain-speaking, so why do so now?
10. Many practitioners of orthodox medicine boggle over the accuracy of reflexology's diagnoses.
11. There is no reason why we should boggle at a capital gains tax.
12. 2 The dexterity and nimble balance of elite fencers can boggle the mind.
13. The dexterity and nimble balance of elite fencers can boggle the mind.
14. The good grace with which they face the latest privations makes the mind boggle.
15. Would you ask noah webster to play boggle ?Would you ask jacques cousteau to play go fish?
16. Once, before she was born, her father had found a curious bloated and boggle-eyed fish on the shore.
17. I have never understood why people who can swallow the enormous improbability of a personal God boggle at a personal Devil.
18. Molecular attraction between the parts can boggle up the works, according to Columbia University professor Luc Frecheete, one of the engine's designers.
19. Does it boggle your mind to read of adult gamblers giving up their life’s work and accomplishments —jobs, businesses, family, and, for some, their life— for the sake of gambling?