bounce in English
a bad bounce caused the ball to get away from the second baseman
Use "bounce" in a sentence
1. Circular Bounce
2. Does he bounce cheques?
3. A quick click on the Bounce Rate column heading will sort the table by bounce rate.
4. bounce on a bed/trampoline.
5. Wade, you gotta bounce, dude.
6. Bounce messages come from this address.
7. Let's bounce a few ideas around.
8. The ball has plenty of bounce.
9. I'm guessing this one doesn't bounce.
10. I hope this cheque doesn't bounce.
11. Under this condition, bounce in the input signal continues to reset the timer until the bounce is gone.
12. She has a lot of bounce.
13. She used to bounce and romp.
14. This tennis ball has no more bounce.
15. The ball gave a high bounce.
16. All her old bounce was back.
17. She's got a lot of bounce.
18. 14 He may yet bounce back.
19. The volleyball gave a high bounce.
20. 17 It will bounce back stronger again.
21. If you roll a misfire for the bounce the cannon ball has stuck in the ground and does not bounce.
22. The ball had completely lost its bounce.
23. 18 She thinks I should bounce back.
24. Seeing how far the skittle can bounce?
25. Short sound waves bounce off even small objects.
26. Say, Richie, old buddy, I'm gonna bounce.
27. Sweet bounce, abounding of sweet canicule and roses.
28. Sound waves bounce off objects in their path.
29. They watched the dodgem cars bang and bounce.
30. The chances of a bounce-back are limited.
31. All the sun's rays bounce off, more than 90%.
32. 13 However, Big Mac is poised to bounce back.
33. It's useful to have someone to bounce ideas off.
34. 4 Sweet bounce, abounding of sweet canicule and roses.
35. And this isn't just some dead cat bounce.
36. There's not much bounce left in these balls.
37. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
38. Don't bounce on the bed you'll break the springs!
39. Try to catch the ball on the second bounce.
40. Can I bounce a couple of ideas off you?
41. 15 Another Safety Issue: Can Toyota Ever Bounce Back?
42. 4 However, Big Mac is poised to bounce back.
43. Along the way, we bounce ah, indescribably more pleased.
44. The Taiwanese, though, are resilient and soon bounce back.
45. So the arrows of your detractors bounce off, do they?
46. 16 The Taiwanese, though, are resilient and soon bounce back.
47. It was good to bounce ideas off another mind.
48. 19 Short sound waves bounce off even small objects.
49. The lower your Bounce Rate, the darker the green color.
50. What was the bounce rate and average time on site?