breakdown in English
Most of the contenders in the JWRC suffered mechanical breakdowns , punctures or accidents.
the breakdown of their marriage
the breakdown of ammonia to nitrites
Use "breakdown" in a sentence
1. Because, in memorandum I say disk breakdown is first ( magnetic head ) breakdown.
2. Breakdown or abnormal operating conditions
3. She suffered a nervous breakdown.
4. See also work package, control account, contract work breakdown structure, and project summary work breakdown structure.
5. the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage.
6. adv. price breakdown and delivery term.
7. BILIRUBIN - Chemical breakdown product of hemoglobin.
8. She's still recovering from her breakdown.
9. Howard Hughes suffered a total breakdown.
10. 4 Component breakdown caused by electrostatic discharge damage to the electronics industry the most common and most serious static damage, it points to the hard breakdown and soft breakdown.
11. She had already had one nervous breakdown .
12. An emulsifier to breakdown fats and cholesterol.
13. Sentencedict.com) help on time expel the breakdown.
14. In Charge of F/P line's emergency breakdown maintenance, and routine maintenance, update maintenance Plan as breakdown frequency.
15. There has been a breakdown in communication .
16. Catalase catalyes the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
17. He had a nervous breakdown last year.
18. The breakdown of their marriage was irretrievable.
19. CPA + additional breakdown of life insurance services
20. 22 She's still recovering from her breakdown.
21. 7.3 Indicative breakdown of costs by action subcategory
22. Avalanche Breakdown Diode exhibits almost the same properties.
23. The breakdown was due to a mechanical failure.
24. His nervous breakdown was brought about by stress.
25. The main device failure mode is secondary breakdown.
26. Jacobi suffered a breakdown from overwork in 1843.
27. He suffered a nervous breakdown in his twenties.
28. Breakdown and discharge under 1.5 KV lightning wave.
29. With the communications breakdown, we've been very concerned.
30. 21 The breakdown of their marriage was irretrievable.
31. 14 There has been a breakdown in communication .
32. Our car had a breakdown on the motorway.
33. Breakdown-resistant and anti-arcing cast resin composition
34. Thus the breakdown products actually cause the B.O.
35. 11 She had already had one nervous breakdown .
36. 8 Glutamate is an intermediate in its breakdown.
37. We had a breakdown on the way home.
38. The anaerobic breakdown of glucose is called glycolysis.
39. Marriage breakdown can be followed by debt problems.
40. Ritonavir functions by slowing down the breakdown of lopinavir.
41. Critical response to 21st Century Breakdown was generally positive.
42. 16 The breakdown was due to a mechanical failure.
43. 11 His nervous breakdown was brought about by stress.
44. Features: High breakdown voltage, low output capacitance, high fT.
45. 10 Two years ago he suffered a mental breakdown .
46. The couple separated on the grounds of irretrievable breakdown .
47. Small shippers are most often disserviced by transportation breakdown.
48. Fluorite can improve low temperature breakdown property of sinter.
49. The breakdown of this compound requires a special activator.
50. All major operating expenses should be breakdown by items.