Meaning of word breathtaking viewin English - English Dictionary
Sentence pattern with the word "breathtaking view"
1. From its central position perched high on the cliffs, it offers a breathtaking view across the Bay of Naples.
2. Relax in the pleasant comfort of the Anglo-American design - and enjoy a breathtaking view over Frankfurt’s skyline on the upper floors.
3. 7 The room's balcony took in a breathtaking view of the river Amu, which shimmered in the sunlight beneath the Pamir mountains.
4. The Terrace of the restaurant and its breathtaking view over the bay of Abu Dhabi make Anar a true dinning destination of choice.
5. Hotel Meielisalp,altitude 800 m, rendez-vous with a view, 3-star hotel situated in absolute quiet position, with breathtaking view across the Lake of Thun.
6. The bar, which is set into lush vegetation, is a very nice place where to rest in the shade under the foliage of its magnificent pine trees and where to have a good Italian �cappuccino� or have breakfast or simply sit and watch the breathtaking view of the Aeolian Islands while sipping a glass of wine.