browbeat in English
Use "browbeat" in a sentence
1. They browbeat him into signing the document.
2. The judge browbeat the witness.
3. He browbeat her into agreeing.
4. The only way was to browbeat them.
5. The police could not browbeat him confessing.
6. Clausen has been known to browbeat witnesses.
7. The police could not browbeat him into confessing.
8. 21. (a) How did the Pharisees browbeat the people?
9. But she wasn't going to let him browbeat her.
10. Because you browbeat patients, intimidate them, lie to them.
11. She was determined to browbeat everyone into believing her.
12. (1 Timothy 5:1, 2) Do you entreat, not browbeat?
13. Because of their health, especially crural health got browbeat badly.
14. The drowsy browser knits its brows to browbeat the frowzy crow.
15. 19) Because of their health, especially crural health got browbeat badly.
16. Production of 76 members unit encounters the group to browbeat badly.
17. The boss browbeat me into taking on all this extra work.
18. These tendency may arouse trade protectionism, browbeat thereby global economy is integrated.
19. Go toward the summit, admittedly storm may be greater, browbeat however your life.
20. We shall never allow our police to browbeat prisoners into admitting their guilt.
21. In 2008 China reportedly browbeat ExxonMobil and BP into stopping exploration in Vietnamese waters.
22. Inactive one side is, unemployment browbeats merely no longer manufacturing company, and also browbeat high - tech domain.
23. They jostled, browbeat , and threatened one another, but they did not come to actual hostilities.
24. Speer's unbuilt works seem oppressive, on a scale intended to browbeat anyone in their vicinity.
25. We are in the process that has a story, the victim still suffered browbeat and threaten.
26. But just look at how they browbeat the IMF into giving favourable assessments of their economies.
27. When I backed out of the 100 metres, an older kid tried to browbeat me into it.
28. 22) Inactive one side is, unemployment browbeats merely no longer manufacturing company, and also browbeat high - tech domain.
29. Hence, the commander had to beg, cajole, and browbeat authorities of three nations to get what he needed.
30. As a tactical maneuver, financial negotiators can browbeat the opposition much in the same way that technical negotiators can.
31. A good husband is not harsh and dictatorial, wrongly using his headship as a club to browbeat his wife.
32. Likewise, a husband who follows Bible counsel will not browbeat his wife, demanding that she be subject to his every whim.
33. Like his father, George reluctantly agreed to the dissolution and creation of peers, although he felt his ministers had taken advantage of his inexperience to browbeat him.
34. Do not browbeat yourself with guilt if you need a nap, or if you need to close the books and go to bed because you are not getting enough sleep.
35. We are while the convenience that enjoys email to be brought to us to the top of one's bent is quick, also be passed email to browbeat to ours possibly at any time by a lot of illegal users.