c&f|c and f in English
selling price includes all costs and freight, seller bears the transportation charges to the port of shipment and loading and freight (the buyer bears the cost of the insurance and transportation of goods from the port of destination to factory)
Use "c&f|c and f" in a sentence
1. F = filler (C) / (alkali-soluble resin + filler (C))
2. In Spring and Autumn maximum temperatures are typically between 20 °C (68 °F) and 28 °C (82 °F).
3. “Annexes A, B, C, E and F”
4. For best results, kukicha is steeped in water between 70 °C (158 °F) to 80 °C (176 °F).
5. The temperature varies from 46 °C (115 °F) in summers to around 0 °C (32 °F) in winters.
6. The iron phase of Portland cement clinker is a member of continuous solid solution between C 2 F - C 6 AF 2 - C 4 AF - C 6 A 2 F.
7. Call the Secretary of Trans, the Treasury And the Director of F. C. C
8. On Earth's surface, temperatures usually range ±40 °C (−40 °F to 100 °F) annually.
9. * Cook ground meats to 160 F ( 71 C )
10. * Cook ground poultry to 165 F ( 74 C )
11. Winters are short and warm, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
12. Please get a firm offer, f. o. b. London, or c. i. f. Qingdao.
13. Water temperatures range greatly, between 10 °C (50 °F) on the Atlantic Seaboard, to over 22 °C (72 °F) in False Bay.
14. Chicago also reached record lows on January 31, with a temperature of −21 °F (−29 °C) and a windchill of −41 °F (−41 °C).
15. The temperature in Hyderabad on 21 May was 46 °C (115 °F) and on 22 May was 44.3 °C (111.7 °F), above the normal maximum of 39.9 °C (103.8 °F) recorded on the same day in the previous years.
16. C ? ? mo viste al f ú tbol en Europa?
17. Supported temperature units: C (Celsius), F (Fahrenheit), K (Kelvin
18. Total expenditures (A + B + C + D + E + F +G)
19. In this Appendix: a. b. c. d. e. f.
20. 8 The results showed that Yb ( OSO 2 C 8 F 17 ) 3 and C 10 F 18 were the best catalyst and fluorous solvent respec - tively.
21. For a metal, zinc has relatively low melting (419.5 °C, 787.1 F) and boiling points (907 °C).
22. At temperatures below −150 °C (−238 °F) they become ferroelectric.
23. * Cook cuts of fresh pork to 160 F ( 71 C ) .
24. 9 Fractionate from C & F to SUPERFICIAL communication ( light rapport ).
25. the provisions set out under point # (a), (b), (c), (d) and (f