c flat|c flat in English
Use "c flat|c flat" in a sentence
1. I am a performer who plays music for contrabass, bass, A, B-flat, C and E-flat clarinets.
2. The hybridisation data were held in a flat file data base, with C programs reponsible for data management and collation.
3. The lower member is composed of the high tide flat (mud flat) and middle tide flat (mixed flat), while the upper member consists of the low tide flat (sand flat).
4. Imagine living in the second dimension... flat minds in a flat world with flat dreams.
5. Flat screen.
6. Popular hybrids include C. × hiemalis (C. japonica × C. sasanqua) and C. × williamsii (C. japonica × Camellia saluenensis|C. saluenensis).
7. Ruthenium metal activates C–H and C–C bonds, that aids C–H and C–C bond scission.
8. Primary Orientation Flat - The longest flat found on the wafer.
9. 8 NC-relay. High power bifurcated contact. 4 form C, 2 coil latching. Flat series,[www.Sentencedict.com] PC board terminal. Coil voltage 48 V DC.
10. Poor flat bastard.
11. This is flat.
12. One million flat.
13. alkyl substituted by halogen, C¿1?-C¿6? alkoxy or C¿1?-C¿6?
14. ZB-300 series machine is suitable for flat rolled copper rod, flat rolled copper and other nonferrous metal materials, flat, flat wire production line is the necessary equipment.
15. 24 ZB-300 series machine is suitable for flat rolled copper rod, flat rolled copper and other nonferrous metal materials, flat, flat wire production line is the necessary equipment.
16. alkyl substituted by hydroxy, C¿1?-C¿4? alkoxy, mercapto or by C¿1?-C¿4?
17. Dimensions of flat sample
18. The Earth is flat.
19. Your head is flat.
20. Additional flat-rate allowance
21. In a word —flat.
22. He is flat broke.
23. Batter the steaks flat.
24. Press the pleats flat.
25. League after league the earth lies flat, heaves a little , is flat again.