c minor|c minor in English
Use "c minor|c minor" in a sentence
1. The key changes from C major to A minor.
2. 1 The key changes from C major to A minor.
3. 9 That was the concerto in C minor by Vivaldi.
4. 23 Symphony No.3 in C minor , Op . 78 , Organ : Presto.
5. Piano Sonata No.8 in C minor , Op . 13 , Pathetique : Adagio cantabile .
6. The final movement, Allegretto, is a theme and eight variations in C minor.
7. The sixth tone in the scale of C major or first tone in the minor scale.
8. Meanwhile the Russian pianist-composer Rachmaninoff, the romantic musician, was renowned for "Prelude in C Sharp Minor". "
9. 7 The sixth tone in the scale of C major or first tone in the minor scale.
10. Company C is expanding into a new geographic region in which a competitor already has a minor presence.
11. For example, in the "A minor natural scale", the notes are A-B-C-D-E-F-G.
12. Other than minor rearrangements resulting from swapping adjacent nodes, the only major difference is the placement of one species of Chilicola, C. aenigma, which no longer groups within C.
13. Chopin's early C minor Sonata provides reassuring evidence that even geniuses take time to find their true voice and identity.
14. Minor really.
15. 18 Chopin's early C minor Sonata provides reassuring evidence that even geniuses take time to find their true voice and identity.
16. Minor radius (z
17. A natural minor, pure minor, aeolian mode, there all the same thing.
18. Allegretto, in G minor.
19. Minor cut, nothing serious.
20. Popular hybrids include C. × hiemalis (C. japonica × C. sasanqua) and C. × williamsii (C. japonica × Camellia saluenensis|C. saluenensis).
21. Ruthenium metal activates C–H and C–C bonds, that aids C–H and C–C bond scission.
22. It received venture capital funding from Minor Ventures, led by CNET founder Halsey Minor.
23. Minor complications(7%) included minor urethrovesical leak, bladder neck stenosis, and urinary tract infection.
24. The minor veins join with other minor veins, forming a conspicuous network. The reticulate pattern of minor veins is characteristic of most dicotyledonous plants.
25. It's only a minor problem.