c net|c net in English
Use "c net|c net" in a sentence
1. NET BOOK VALUE (A+B-C)
2. NET BOOK VALUE (A+B-C-D)
3. O C C 'N' (actual net weight) 'M' (minimum weight) C C See X12 data element dictionary
4. c Represents net decrease in accrued end-of-service liabilities during the current period
5. Java, C#, Visual Basic .NET and Delphi have each introduced "generics" for parametric polymorphism.
6. Maximum net growth efficiency (NGE) was attained when AE ≥ 6% and temperature ≥ 15 °C.
7. GUARANTEES AND ADVANCES GRANTED (EUR) DESCRIPTION Net book value at 31.12.2002 (A) Changes during year (B) Net book value at 31.12.2003 C=(A)+(B)
8. from any other language that support ActiveX like Borland Delphi , Visual Basic, Visual C++, .NET , ...
9. ADSdotNET is a library which makes it possible for .NET-based programming languages like C# or Visual Basic .NET to access alternate data streams (ADS).
10. (c) the net cash flows attributable to the operating, investing and financing activities of discontinued operations.
11. It is not until point C on the time base that net positive cash flow begins.
12. Total unapplied adjusted net capital losses of other years (total from line C in Step 3) $
13. GDP (Y) is the sum of consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G) and net exports (X – M).
14. On this basis, Company C obtains a downward adjustment of around 60 % of the net profit before tax.
15. Calamus type: Subtype A: epidermal cells hexagonal, net like arranged; stomata tetracytic or paracytic, found in C. henryanus Becc.
16. 27 Calamus type: Subtype A: epidermal cells hexagonal, net like arranged; stomata tetracytic or paracytic, found in C. henryanus Becc.
17. The interest accruing between X and C takes the net accrued interest back to zero on the coupon payment date.
18. Opening balance Net additions (disposals) Accumulated amortization Net book value Net book value
20. Trawl net, purse seine, Fish Pond Nets, set net, light net, drag net, golf net, used for catching and breeding in deep sea, Shallow sea, Inland river, Inland Lake and used for sport net.
21. Popular hybrids include C. × hiemalis (C. japonica × C. sasanqua) and C. × williamsii (C. japonica × Camellia saluenensis|C. saluenensis).
22. Ruthenium metal activates C–H and C–C bonds, that aids C–H and C–C bond scission.
23. (10) Net book value entered in balance sheet at 31 December 2007 for buildings Annexes "A", "B" and "C" under lease-purchase contract.
24. Net code.
25. A common fault is a net - ball, or net - fault.