c programming language|c programming language in English
Use "c programming language|c programming language" in a sentence
1. Familiar with Visual Basic programming, C language programming, computer theory and application.
2. The C++ Programming Language is a computer programming book first published in October 1985.
3. The C programming language is a general-purpose programming language that provides code efficiency, elements of structured programming, and a rich set of operators.
4. In computer programming languages, C language as the most basic programming language, both with high-level language features, but also has the characteristics of assembly language.
5. A common framework was then built using the C++ programming language.
6. Objective-J is a new programming language inspired by Objective-C.
7. The GNU C compiler supports a number of different versions of the C programming language.
8. However, the C programming language is not a class-based object-oriented language, but rather a procedural language.
9. SWIG will compile the interface file and generate code in regular C/C++ and the target programming language.
10. Later they rewrote it in a new programming language, C, to make it portable.
11. C language is mainly used during the development. The programming style is multi - thread .
12. Advanced Computer Language Programming.
13. The mixing programming by C language and assembly language be used. Modularity design and real time multitasking control mechanism is used.
14. CLIST (Command List) (pronounced "C-List") is a procedural programming language for TSO in MVS systems.
15. Free Lunch Design created Icy Tower using the C programming language and the Allegro game library.
16. The original version of Ninvaders was written during a sleepless night, using C as the programming language.
17. Summary : A design of a digital atmospheric pressure altimeter based on C 51 programming language is presented.
18. What's your favorite programming language?
19. Strictly speaking, the E programming language is a dynamically typed functional programming language, not a framework.
20. A compiler translates a programming language to machine language.
21. KTurtle has a built-in programming language that is loosely based on the Logo programming language.
22. Equational Programming Language (EP) is a novel intelligence language.
23. It uses a graphical programming language.
24. Any programming language may be used.
25. 9 Strictly speaking, the E programming language is a dynamically typed functional programming language, not a framework.