c sharp|c sharp in English
Use "c sharp|c sharp" in a sentence
1. C sharp is blue, F sharp is green, another tone might be yellow, right?
2. C Traps and Pitfalls - The C language is like a carving knife: simple, sharp, and extremely useful in skilled hands.
3. The C language is like a carving knife: simple, sharp, and extremely useful in skilled hands.
4. Meanwhile the Russian pianist-composer Rachmaninoff, the romantic musician, was renowned for "Prelude in C Sharp Minor". "
5. Sharp blade.
6. Looking sharp.
7. The temperature function indicated a sharp increase in creep for gravel concrete above 350°C caused by break-up of the aggregate.
8. A sharp eye, a fierce dedication, and very sharp claws.
9. All razor sharp.
10. She looks sharp.
11. Sharp suit, Mom!
12. Sharp fielding there.
13. Popular hybrids include C. × hiemalis (C. japonica × C. sasanqua) and C. × williamsii (C. japonica × Camellia saluenensis|C. saluenensis).
14. Ruthenium metal activates C–H and C–C bonds, that aids C–H and C–C bond scission.
15. Better look sharp, Doctor.
16. In fact, we all knew he was sharp, sharp as a carving knife.
17. The sharp symbol also resembles a ligature of four "+" symbols (in a two-by-two grid), further implying that the language is an increment of C++.
18. A sharp drop in endowment income means a sharp drop in money for scholarships.
19. alkyl substituted by halogen, C¿1?-C¿6? alkoxy or C¿1?-C¿6?
20. Its teeth are razor sharp .
21. Emma has a sharp tongue .
22. Velvet paws hide sharp claws.
23. His lawyer's a sharp operator.
24. His hearing is very sharp.
25. He has a sharp tongue.